The Sustaining Membership Program is a convenient and reliable way to manage your financial support for WTJX through ongoing monthly payments, which are automatically charged to your credit card each month. A record of each monthly contribution will appear on your credit card statement.
As a Sustaining Member, you will:
- Enjoy the convenience of secure, automatic monthly payments to WTJX.
- Enable more dollars to go to programs by helping reduce WTJX administrative and mail cost for donation renewals.
- Receive a one-time “gift” depending on the level of membership.
- Receive a calendar year-end report of your contributions for tax purposes.
- Knowing that your continuing contribution provides the Virgin Islands with informative, enriching, and enjoyable public radio and television programs.
Your annual commitment will be automatically renewed. If your circumstances change, you can choose to increase, decrease or suspend your monthly contribution amount by calling WTJX Development Office staff during business hours at 340-718-3339 in St. Croix or 340-774-6255 in St. Thomas or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Participate:
If you want to become a sustaining member, click the donate button at the top of the page and choose your payment options.